Terms of Reference
Coordinator, Centre for Content Protection (CCP)
– an initiative of the Motion Picture Association (MPA).
The Centre for Content Protection (CCP) is primarily focused on the deployment of Digital Rights Management (DRM) technologies and policies in Asia Pacific. The CCP is a start-up company seeking a full-time evangelist who will build business, organize events, and develop partnerships in the media, movie and digital content protection industry.
“CCP promotes the research, development, implementation, and awareness of technological solutions for the protection and exploitation of digital and analogue media content.” See also www.contentprotection.net
- Business development and marketing.
- Coordinator to take stock of all CCP related documentation and handle some administrative issues.
- Event management and member liaison.
- Internet and website management experience advantageous.
The candidate should have 1-2 years work experience (although mature fresh graduates will be considered). He/she should be technically savvy and not opposed to working closely with technologists.
Start date: Immediate
Bonus available upon successful targets achieved