session at the ABU DIGITAL BROADCASTING SYMPOSIUM 2010 to highlight new and interesting developments for content
protection in the region during the event.
We hope that you
will make your way to our session on the
Details of our session :-
“Alternatives for Content Protection in Free-to-Air”
|9.00 – 9.05||Chairman Introductions
||Isa Seow / Member company representative|
|9.05 – 9.20
|9.20 – 9.45
||Testimonials from member companies on the problems they face and the solutions they require||DISNEY, CONAX, NAGRA present views.
|9.45 – 10.10
||Conditional access member companies to highlight how they address the problem. (A discussion)
|| ALL CCP MEMBERS (discussion on stage)
|10.25 – 10.30
||Closing Remarks and Break|
The primary objective of the conference is to provide a platform for content owners, conditional access companies and free to air operators to interact and build partnerships. It is also to raise awareness to those in the free-to-air industry on the forms of content protection options available.
Participants of the session(s) should include regulators, free to air, telcos, conditional access companies, broadcasters, technology providers, content providers, content aggregators, mobile and IPTV, industry, broadcasters and others.
• To provide a platform for industry stakeholders, free to air operator, broadcasters, conditional access companies, government and vendors to interact
• To explore emerging trends related to the industry
• To build relationships and learn about business models, partnerships and industry developments
• To introduce CCP as a neutral party
• Discuss protection of content in various devices; highlight convergence issues
• To address current and new issues in relation to the industry
Mobile (Singapore) +65 82014421
Office +65 67772854
Assistant Junaidah Arifin +65 91830593
Fax +65 67740733