ASIA DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION SUMMIT 2012 & DCP PLUGFEST
Shenzhen, China | June 26 – 28, 2012
Digital Content Protection, LLC. has teamed up with the Centre for Content Promotion to host the Asia Digital Content Protection Summit 2012 & DCP Plugfest on June 26-‐28, 2012 in Shenzhen, China. The upcoming ASIA DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION SUMMIT 2012 will examine the emerging trends in content consumption and discuss the future viability of online entertainment, covering the hot topics around the world such as:
- The future of digital content delivery
- Licenses, technologies and compliance
- Copyright and legal developments around the world
- The rise of high speed networks and challenges for content distribution
- New platforms and devices
WHO SHOULD COME
Content owners, producers, manufacturers, legal practitioners, content security companies, Internet businesses, operators, telcos, academics, government, online sites, user-‐generated website operators, product developers, test engineers and others.
- To provide a platform for industry experts to interact
- To encourage new business models, partnerships, solutions and platforms for Chinese businesses
- To build relationships between China and foreign industries in this field
- To address issues related to security, convergence and the proliferation of new media
- To discuss content protection platforms and technologies in China and internationally
- To discuss industry cooperation and developments in relation to China and content delivery
- To facilitate interoperability testing of products implementing HDCP
9028-‐2 Shennan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518053, China
Ph: +86 755 2698 8888
Event Registration Fee:USD$100/person
Room Rate: RMB1350/room/night, subject to 15% service charge.
Registration Opens May 1st 2012
Phone +1 503 619 0505
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIPS?
Contact Isa Seow at email@example.com or +65 8201 4421
For more details, please see our event flyer.